It's super easy and fun to create stickers with your Silhouette Cameo. All you need is a printer, printable sticker paper, and your Silhouette Cameo.
I have some cute sticker templates that come with and without white offset. Offset pretty much means that you'll have a small white border around the designs. If you pick the regular version without the offset your Cameo will cut right around the design.
1. Open a sticker template (without offset) in Silhouette Studio and open the "Trace" panel. Press "Select Trace Area" and draw a rectangle with your cursor that covers the entire design.
2. Select "Solid Fill", increase the "Threshold" to 100%, make sure "High Pass" is off, and press "Trace Outer Edge".
3. Select all elements. You can select all pieces at a time by dragging a selection box around them. With everything selected click on the "Group" icon.
You are done creating your cut lines and can skip to step 11. If you would also like to know how to create stickers with an offset continue with step 4.
4. Open the "Silhouette trace template" that is included in the download. Open the "Trace" panel. Press "Select Trace Area" and draw a rectangle with your cursor that covers the entire design.
5. Select "Solid Fill", increase the "Threshold" to 100%, make sure "High Pass" is off, and press "Trace"
6. Move the template to the side and select the traced outlines. Go to "Edit" > "Copy".
7. Open the sticker sheet with the offset. Go to "Edit" > "Paste". That will copy the traced outlines into the document.
8. Select all elements (sticker sheet and traced outlines). Click on the "Align" icon and press "Align Center".
9. With all elements still selected click the "Align" icon and press "Align Middle". You will find this icon right underneath the "Align Center" icon.
10. With all elements still selected click on the "Group" icon.
11. Open the "Page Setup" panel and select "Letter".
12. In the "Page Setup" panel click on the "Registration Mark" icon and select "Type 1".
13. Place the design/outline group in the middle of the red rectangle and make sure it does not overlap with the dark grey area or the red rectangle.
Press on the printer icon, select your printer and print the file. Put the printed sticker sheet on your mat (align it with the top left corner) and load the mat into your Cameo.
14. Go to "Send" and select "Sticker Paper". Don't make any changes to the cut section on the left, just hit "Send".
Now watch your Cameo do it's magic! If your machine is having trouble reading the registration marks check out this help page on the Silhouette website.
I hope you'll enjoy creating your own stickers!